Thursday, March 25, 2021

A look into my Mural Process


A bit of the process behind the paintings in my mural project for Lycée Paul Lapie. These paintings are based on Les Chevaliers d'Émeraude , Chronicles of Narnia.  I am developing them in my studio at Fondation Des États-Unis in Paris. 

From transferring the designs to canvas, underpainting in value and color and completing the painting in more detail from the background to portraits.


Chronicles of Narnia

Transferring the design to canvas




Underpainting in value 







Underpainting in color

The painting based on Star Wars is in the process of being transferred to canvas.


Les Chevaliers d'Émeraude

Underpainting in value 


Underpainting in color



Final Layer

Completing in more detail from the background to portraits

















I will stay in touch with updates as the project develops.


No comments: